Click on the various tabs to access helpful documentation and reference materials.
- FIRST website
- FIRST 2020 Safety Manual (download PDF)
- FIRST Washington
- Chief Delphi
- The Blue Alliance
- WPI Java API Documentation
- WPI C++ API Documentation
- FIRST Help Now Call Center
2020 Game Specific:
- 2020 Infinite Recharge Game & Season Materials
- 2020 Infinite Recharge Game Manual
- 2020 Game Summary Video
CAD and Code releases for 2019:
For Team Members
- FIRST Online Youth Registration Systems — STIMS
Log in to FIRST to register as a team member, volunteer for local events, and much more. FIRST requires this registration to be a part of any FRC team. This consent is required for your student to attend any official FIRST event, which includes any official team meetings or events.
To help with this sometimes confusing process please see the tutorial PDFs
>>STIMS Student Instructions
>>STIMS Parent Instructions
- 2022-2023 Varsity Letter Requirements
Earning a robotics letter requires commitment to your education, to the team, to FIRST, and to our community.
- 2022-2023 Student and Parent Contract
After reading the handbook, both student and a parent/guardian need to sign this contract and return to Mr. Pihl by Oct. 7, 2021 at 6 PM.
- October 10, 2022 Family Night presentation
Coach Pihl’s slide presentation to families
- October 10, 2022 Boosters Parent Presentation
Presentation from Booster Club president
See the media team lead for access to the latest logo files.2910brandingguide_2023